Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder – delivered by Mandy Craig SCSP Safeguarding Children Vulnerabilities Manager
Date: 10th March 2020
Venue: Town Hall, Room G46 , Sheffield City Centre.
This workshop will consider :
- FASD – what it means and what causes it
- How FASD impacts on children and young people
- How to identify FASD in young people
- The importance of pregnant woman being supported to access alcohol treatment and support where necessary
- Please email SYTPCPDModules&Masterclasses@sheffield.gov.uk to book your place or for any queries.